In today’s energy efficient world, we are constantly trying to do more with less. By manufacturing products out of hard plastics, it is simple to cut back on issues like weight for full efficiency. The ability of our products to withstand a great amount of heat and pressure is an asset to our clients in the automotive and aerospace industries.
DEP Engineering has shown it’s being smarter, cleaner and more efficient by implementing an environmental program to ensure both safety and sustainability. We also work with material suppliers to find “green” alternatives.
We strive to be not only a top-quality plastic injection facility but also a responsible corporate citizen. We recognize that we have environmental opportunities and stand committed to aligning our customer’s plastic injection needs with our social responsibility. In today’s global market-place, sustainability is important and for this reason, we continually evolve in order to meet environmental demands centered around:
- We will be good stewards of the environment by recycling, resource conservation, and pollution prevention.
- We will comply with environmental regulatory, legal and other requirements which the organization subscribes that relate to our environmental aspects.
- We will set the framework for driving environmental performance.
- We will document, implement and maintain our environmental management system.
- We will communicate to all employees that environmental stewardship is the responsibility of every employee.
- We will continually improve our operations and seek out opportunities to reduce its environmental footprint.
- We will communicate our environmental policy by posting it on our website and in our lobby.
Number 1 Goal = Safety & Sustainability